I just completed building my shop. It is a 35' X 24' building with a 9k 2 post lift, air compressor and a wide selection of tools. This is a brand new space with WiFI, cable TV, toilet, sink, workbench and enough tools to do most projects with some specific tools for Porsches. I'm retired and just looking to connect with car people and expand my network of car people and expand my new shop's tool capabilities.
My shop hours are 9AM to 5PM. If you exceed the 5PM closing time you will be charged the hourly rate ($25/hour) for time after 5PM with an ABSOLUTE closing time of 7PM. I don't want the wife to delay dinner because somebody didn't estimate correctly or they had an unexpected issue.
Any car staying in the shop after closing will be assumed to commit to another day rental. If you cannot complete the work within the scheduled time you will be
charged the day rate for every day the project is not completed.
I'm only doing this because my limited experience is that people think they can do things in less time than they scheduled. That leaves me on the hook with the wife. Bottom line is, schedule responsibly and plan your project conservatively. I'll work with you if you work with me.
Minnetonka Facility South – Rules
• No smoking
• No alcohol
• No drugs
• Facility is to be cleaned at the end of every day or rental period
• Supplies in the facility are not included in the cost (oil, shop rags, chemicals, etc).
• Tools are to be cleaned and returned to the tool chest
• Anything that is broken must be replaced
• A liability waiver must be signed
• No use of lift without me personally checking you out and explaining the lift protocol rules
• Must be 21 years old or older
Minnetonka Facility South – facilities
• brand new facility – 35' X 24'
• 9k 2 post car lift (Atlas 9KOH)
• air compressor
• air tools (1/2” and 3/8” impacts, various cutting tools)
• comprehensive tool set – standard metric tools mainly
• oil change equipment for lift
• some specialty tools (pressure brake bleeder, corner balancing jack, dial gauges, some special
wrenches (mostly for Porsches), torque wrenches, old school Dwell meter, compression tester,
manual oil pressure gauge, spring compressor, etc)
• electric battery tools – DeWalt 20V drill, sawsall, impact driver
• toilet and sink in shop (no hot water, yet)
• large work bench (8' X 39”) with vice
• multiple 20A power outlets
• purified water dispenser
• 3T floor jack with 4 jack stands
• WiFi with available shop computer
• Cable with smart 55” LED TV
• stereo sound system
• 16 gallon shop vac
• 1000 lb engine stand
$25/hour, $125/day. For other options please contact me